Saturday, June 20, 2015

My 6th Year

My 6th grade year


So when I was in elementary school I had a great experience. I have been there since head start and I was just in 6th grade now.
When I was sixth grade I joined so many things like started a group called the patty cake squad
and fabbb_6.
I joined many of sports such as:

  1. basketball
  2. Olympic handball
  3. flag football
Each time I joined a sport I joined it with my friends and I got closer to them each and every time we played. I learned leadership ,dedication ,teamwork, effort, respect, and my school had a heart as a lion.
When we where playing we made it to the championships twice or it was the playoff twice and once we even went to the playoff or championship and even though we lost we gave all our team effort in. For the basketball team we lost but the other team only made 1 point more and we had 2 more sec to shoot for a point.
When it was the last week we had a pizza party and one of my super super skinny friend ate 6 and a half slices.
We also went to the pools and we got to go on the slides and the pools weren't deep and that was good for a person that doesn't know how to swim(me) the deep end I basically walked and it didn't drown anyone, but the bad thing was that we walked there and it was like a mile!! we also had to walk back! After that day we went to a park for a picnic it was sprinkling and after it finished we went when we finally got there it was sprinkling again but they still let us play because it wasn't had enough to get us wet. Then we had a promotion which was nice my friends mom bought balloons for me and that was nice of her. we got chocolates in class and we took pictures.(the teacher did)
Then the pizza party happened, we watched a movie it was called Home. The last day was board game day, I left from aspire with my friends but I did let my father know. My friends live close to the school so we just walked back and we jumped the gate like first time but hey it was good I actually did it the fastest. I do miss them so much and I just wish we had school again just to go see them,its a good thing most of my friends are going to my school but the 3 isn't!! THATS ALL AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING MY EXPERIECE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment