I want all of our viewers to read this. San Gabriel Mountain now has been claimed a place that you can enjoy hiking. I want all of you to go give some support and go hiking. There is amazing views and a river that leads to a beautiful waterfall. Please go give some of your kindness and have a good time. When you arrive, there will be a museum that you can go visit if you like go buy some things, or just check out some animals to be clear those animals are dead, but the people over there found them dead. These people that work there do no harm to them and hope you enjoy your day hiking. I would also like to say watch out for any animals and be careful because there will be poison oak, poison ivy, and etc. There is also one more thing before I finish "PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING OUT OF THE SAN GABRIEL MOUNTAIN". when you take something out a living thing is probaly going to find a new shelter so the animals and insects also depend on you. So do not take any items from the mountain, if you bought that item from the museum then okay but it may never be something you found on the ground. I hope you will go and have a good time!¡~ENJOY
Sunday, December 21, 2014
SHOW SOME SUPPORT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment